Cover design by North Texas artist Nikhoule Stephen
The Third Rebellion is a novel about political and social unrest in the United States of America. The book is a work of fiction. The Third Rebellion is not a prediction of future events, a political manifesto, a condemnation of American society, a denunciation of a political party, or a call to action. It is a story about an American revolution or rebellion which the author created from personal observations during the past 10 years.
The following events were the inspiration for this novel:
- January 13, 2017 – The Justice Department concludes its 13-month investigation into the Chicago Police Department and finds that the department regularly violated citizens’ civil rights through the use of excessive force, particularly toward African American and Latino individuals.
- August 12, 2017– August 12 – The Unite the Right rally, a gathering of alt-right, white nationalist, neo-Nazi, and neo-Confederate groups protesting the removal of the Robert Edward Lee Sculpture and other Confederate monuments and memorials from public spaces, is held in Charlottesville, Virginia. Violent clashes break out between attendees and counter-protesters.
- September 5, 2017 – The Trump administration announces that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration policy, which was set by the Obama administration in 2012, will be scrapped.
- June 19, 2018 – The United States announces it will withdraw from the United Nations Human Rights Council.
- January 16, 2020 – The impeachment trial of President Donald Trump begins in the U.S. Senate.
- January 21, 2020 – The first case of COVID-19 in the United States is confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- February 27, 2020 – Marine commandant General David H. Berger orders the removal of Confederate symbols from Marine Corps bases around the world.
- March 5, 2020 – The Arizona House of Representatives passes a bill banning transgender females from sports.
- May 25, 2020 – Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin murders George Floyd by kneeling on his neck, as three other officers watch.
- October 8, 2020 – Thirty-four editors of The New England Journal of Medicine denounce the Trump administration’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- November 3, 2020 – The 2020 United States presidential election takes place. Shortly after midnight, President Trump asserts that he has won the election and demanded all vote counting to stop, alleging potential electoral fraud.
- January 26, 2021 – The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases exceeds 100 million worldwide.
The Third Rebellion is available from Amazon.
Please tell your family and friends about this new novel.
Please post your comment and rating on The Third Rebellion.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases and clicks to Amazon items.
For further reading
- The January 6 Report by The January 6th Committee