I ask the question because for much of the past week (February 14 to February 20) some Texans have been without power, clean water, and natural gas. As we thaw out, we are confronted with broken pipes, water damage, and other problems.
What better time to forget your problems and settle into a comfortable chair with a eBook.
- The Analyst – Kindle Format
- Teacher of Civil War Generals – Major General Charles Ferguson Smith, Soldier and West Point Commandant – Kindle Format
- Your Affectionate Father, Charles F. Smith – Kindle Format
- Charles A. Marvin – “One Year, Six Months, and Eleven Days” – Kindle Format
- Preparing for Disunion – West Point Commandants and the Training of Civil War Leaders – Kindle Format
- Ebenezer Allen – Statesman, Entrepreneur, and Spy – Kindle Format
I would be happy to add your eBook to the list with the link you want. There should be a common topic for the book listed. eg don’t include a children’s book on a site devoted to historical non-fiction. Perhaps you might try the same idea on your author webpage. I would be happy to receive your comments etc. on this idea.